We can assume some people don’t like cats, but I think it’s save to say that anybody can appreciate a kitten. What can you not like about a kitten? Owning a kitten will decrease your stress level drastically! Kittens are love.
10 reasons why kittens/cats are awesome
- They don’t need exercise: You don’t need to take your cat on a walk. All they need is: eat, sleep and repeat. Not everybody has time to take there pet out.
- Cats rule over dogs in America: About 95.6 million cat’s are owned in America at the moment while 83.3 million households have a dog
- They are clean: Cats clean them self regularly, and almost never need a bath. They don’t smell bad – After you cuddled with your cat you don’t have the feeling of having to wash your hands.
- Cats are funny: Cats are extremely funny! Everybody knows the videos on Youtube of cat’s behaving hilariously. The internet of today is based on cat videos
- They are independent: Cats can be left alone for awhile without the consequence of your entire house being teared up. You can easily leave for work without having to look around.
- Toe beans: Have you ever seen the toes of a kitten or cat? They are sooo adorable, you just need to touch them.
- Soft and furry: They are so soft and furry, cuddling with a cat can easily be one of the best thing in the world. Petting a cat is like petting a soft summer cloud.
- Napping: Cat’s sleep between 12-16 hour, and they don’t like to do it alone. Get a good snooze together!
- Laser Chasing: What can be more cuter that a kitten chasing around the laser dot? Nothing at all!
- Kittens are just awesome!